Friday, August 31, 2012

Pick-a-Quip


It seems the less frequently I post the more serious my posts.

I need to get back to the silliness:



Here are your cute little quip selections (choose only one):

 1.  I don't think he's the pilot; he's the stevedore; a clown stevedore.
 2.  Who knew 'don't ask don't tell' applied to clowns as well.
 3.  "I lost my f**kin' wig!"
 4.  "This is NOT the rodeo!" or "This is NOT an assault rifle!"
 5.  A state of the art ninja-helicoptor that's fueled by coal?  That is so retro.
 6.  "I know I called shotgun."
 7.  You'd think he'd have a seatbelt, wouldn't ya?
 8.  Never pay for a helicopter ride at the county fair with clown money.
 9.  Does the Air Force know I have these photos?
10. Clowns are creepy and should always have to ride on the fuselage.  There, I've said it.
11.  I guess Insane Clown Posse finally disbanded.

From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

"I love fans. If there were no fans, I would punch the person who was supposed to invent them."

I know, right?  I'd punch him in the throat.  In my own defense, I would have invented the wheel... and bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment