Monday, February 20, 2012

Backpack Finds


Sometimes it really is too easy.  Case in point, these two gems from the folders the boys bring back and forth from school, the school calls them "communicators," I call them blog fodder.

First this from Z, talk about perspective fail, this is priceless:



And then this from Nick:




My god.  If I were given this assignment I would whine, a lot.  I mean really, all of that.  Four categories, five answers each, attempt to spell correctly, multicolored pictures, and lastly, you have to pick the last one yourself.  Come on!  Honestly, that would take me hours, agonizing over the answers, man.

From Marci's  '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

N:  "SHHHHHHH!"
(silent pause)
Mom:  "Why are we being quiet, honey?"
(long pause in silence)
N:  "If you are really quiet sometimes you can hear God."
(even longer pause in silence)
N:  "He says, No"

I know the feeling, Nick, I know the feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment