Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Wight House"

I have been trying very hard here to remain apolitical, but I can no longer restrain myself:


I don't think it's "Falling Waters" by Frank Lloyd 'Wight' I am pretty sure it is the one in 'Woshingtin, dc' the one "where the president and all the other people in the that place live."  That's how N sees it.  I suppose he thinks that everyone, meaning politicians, live under the dome.  I think that would probably help, don't you?

Personally, I think it's great that there is a doctor's office and a vet and a school so close.  Oh, and I think that's a shop there above the Vet's office that sells poles, for, uh, flags, I can only assume.  Only in D.C. right.

from Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

"I am a knight in shining armor.  I have a plum-thrower, but it's broken... it's only throwing apples today."

My plum-thrower never works right either, hasn't since the Middle Ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment