Thursday, December 8, 2011

"uoy"


This is either the most nonsensical thing I've ever seen or else it is the meaning of life.  As usual I don't really know what I've got here and, as usual, I prefer to stay in the dark, it's well, just funner that way.

That's "uoy" (you when written in left-handed) there in the middle and I think you you need to get to that door, that small door.  I can only assume you can do it directly, or through others but, anyway you do it, you need to get to that door.  I wish I knew metaphorically what is behind the door; is it success, is it God, is it freedom or hope or love?  Is it something scary, is it even attainable?

I wish I knew.

From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

"We really should get rid of some of our flamingos."


Not all of them, mind you, not all of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment