Saturday, December 24, 2011

"snickerboobles"

My wife and I try not to get too carried away with Santa, but, I guess it's just a part of the whole big thing.  Here are the letters they wrote tonight:



"Thank you for all the things that you do.  So here are some cookies for you and the carits are for the randeer.  thanks!  Love Nick"


"bear santa Clause thand you for delivering presants to the good doys and girls. I hope you like snickerboobles."

Zack, all guys like "snickerboobles."

I have promised myself that I would never do more than three images on this blog, but, I really want to includes these two tonight as well:



There you go.  "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."

From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

"Why does St. Nicholas deliver all the presents when it's Jesus' birthday?"


I got some 'xplaining to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment