Saturday, December 17, 2011

Interoffice Memo

These are supposed to get shredded:


I'm pretty sure this is a memo to N from Z, as you can see there at the top.  I believe the subject line is "Hospitil Wirk" and looks as though "John, Joe, Jam, Tom and Nick" were copied on it.

I get the feeling it is a reprimand of some sort because it says, in no uncertain terms:  "Nick, pleas git mor people on the tem (team)."

I am a bit baffled by the arrow that leads to the popup box there on the top right which seems to say, and I am using the decoder ring here, "Joe, how about Bape, Bae, Bee, Blo, Blde."  Maybe code for something, perhaps an inside joke.  My guess is, since Joe is clearly already on the team, Z is suggesting some names to add to the team.

Well, it is a lot clearer than most interoffice memos I must give them that.

From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

"Why have we never seen 'Nester the Long-eared Donkey' before this?"

Because it has some worth and is, horrors, religious, so the Networks can't show it.  We saw it on DVD.  If you have kids, find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment